Lloydminster, Alberta

I ordered free sample of tru belleza which you stood behind.I trusted you so i ordered it.

Surprise i got charged 500 plus dollars. I contacted them no answer. I emailed them said if anything more was charged to me they would have lawsuit! does it need too come to that from free sample?

can you stand behind the company that you trusted? or am I just a poor person that can not trust what you say anymore?

I hope you can give response to this because i have always trusted you in the past.If you are standing behind them I and my friends will not believe anything from our show which we watched religiously everyday even taped it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tru belleza and fraud on the public. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ordered free sample and charged 500 plus" of tru belleza free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Doctor Oz needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tru belleza free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doctor Oz.

Comments