Update by user Nov 26, 2016

I was offered to try Radiant Skin serum for only $4.95 by one of the websites than run Dr. Oz’s videos.

The name of the company that sold it to me is QUEENSERUM Phone 877-498-1321. During my investigation I learned that those websites constantly change their names and names of their products. Last time I called them, their name was Radiant Skin. 2 weeks later they charged my credit card $ 94.95 for so called subscription I signed while paying for the serum.

Let's be honest: most of people do not read all those terms and conditions to the end when they pay for products.

They just pay the price that was advertised. And the Doctor Oz is taking advantage of the busy people like you and I. Shame on Doctor Oz and companies that represent him.

This all has to stop.

I do not know what legal actions I could take.

But I know for sure that Dr. Oz and the companies behind him should stop playing those subscription games, and should let people know how much he is charging for his products actually.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2016

I was offered to try Radiant Skin serum for only $4.95. 2 weeks later they charged my credit card $94.95 for so called subscription I signed while paying for the serum.

Let's be honest: most of people do not have time to read all those terms and conditions to the end. And the Doctor Oz is taking advantage of the busy people like you and I. Shame on them. This all has to stop.

I do not know what legal actions I could take.

But I know for sure that Dr. Oz should stop playing his subscription games, and should let people know how much he is charging for his products actually.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of subscription from Doctor Oz and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $95 and wants Doctor Oz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctor Oz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Called Nutracel and Halo in my scam. The Shark Tank supposedly all backed them...

There were no details of price and subscription when I purchased samples. I was auto-charged in the middle of the night, and my bank thankfully contacted me --- and I didn't agree to the charges. I called the company & left messages when they didn't pick up. They got back to me and tried to tell me I had agreed to the subscription, etc.

( Also, they said it would take months for the product to work, so I needed to sign up --- offered a 50% discount if I did so.) I replied that I didn't ever see the info.

they said I agreed to. I never give approval for anyone to save my credit card information.

WHY DON'T YOU SELL YOUR PRODUCT IN A CREDIBLE RETAIL OUTLET WITH A PRICE THAT'S AVAILABLE TO SEE.

Houston, Texas, United States #1260602

I was able to get my money back from Radiant Skin two months later with the help of the Attorney General of California.