I'm learning that I'm not the only one getting burned on this "free trial offer" for Dr Oz's anti wrinkle cream.BEWARE !!!

IT'S A SCAM TO GET UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT OR BANK ACCOUNT !!! The offer claims you can try it by paying only the shipping/handling charges. The problem is, after you place your order and pay the shipping/handling ($3.95 for a dinky tube the size of a tube of super glue and $4.99 for a cylindrical "jar" about the size of a single contact lens case) - they tap your credit for the shipping and then come back and charge it again later for each of the two products ... in my case on 2 separate days from different sources.

I'm calling my bank, blocking my account, filing fraud papers and notifying the Attorney Generals in New York and California. 11/17/2016 WITHDRAWAL @ OKG*BEAMINGRADIANCESTORE OKG*BEAMINGRADIANC 844 5522121 NYUS ($99.95) 11/19/2016 WITHDRAWAL @ FLAWLESSBEAUTYSHOPPE FLAWLESSBEAUTYSHOP VSONGROUP@GMANYUS ($89.95) The sad part is that the stuff does work to some degree and might be worth $10.00 tops for the sparce amount you get ...

BUT, at $190.for a tablespoon of whatever it is, this scam is flat out thievery.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Erie, Colorado, United States #1352838

Absolutely a scam! $99.95 for 0.5 ml cream!! Ridiculous!

Monson, Massachusetts, United States #1305981

DO NOT BECOME INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!

THEY WILL STEAL YOU BLIND.

If you have ordered a sample, please check you bank account. (It's the "small print" that will get you!)

Jim

This is a total rip off.They have in the fine print that if you don't cancel within 14 days you will be charged $99.95 for the little sample which is not worth the $4.95 you already paid.

They are banking on people not paying attention to their bill. Do not waste your time with the sample.

I believe my wife said they use Kim Kardashian's name to make you think it is her cream.TOTAL RIP OFF

Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1251070

Damm right I got a sample then called the next day and still started charging me I got fraud charges started but they say if you give your info for 4.95 you open your self up I say bull *** and going to bbb and facebook posting all over pass the word they will still your money