I'm learning that I'm not the only one getting burned on this "free trial offer" for Dr Oz's anti wrinkle cream.BEWARE !!!

IT'S A SCAM TO GET UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT OR BANK ACCOUNT !!! The offer claims you can try it by paying only the shipping/handling charges. The problem is, after you place your order and pay the shipping/handling ($3.95 for a dinky tube the size of a tube of super glue and $4.99 for a cylindrical "jar" about the size of a single contact lens case) - they tap your credit for the shipping and then come back and charge it again later for each of the two products ... in my case on 2 separate days from different sources.

I'm calling my bank, blocking my account, filing fraud papers and notifying the Attorney Generals in New York and California. 11/17/2016 WITHDRAWAL @ OKG*BEAMINGRADIANCESTORE OKG*BEAMINGRADIANC 844 5522121 NYUS ($99.95) 11/19/2016 WITHDRAWAL @ FLAWLESSBEAUTYSHOPPE FLAWLESSBEAUTYSHOP VSONGROUP@GMANYUS ($89.95) The sad part is that the stuff does work to some degree and might be worth $10.00 tops for the sparce amount you get ...

BUT, at $190.for a tablespoon of whatever it is, this scam is flat out thievery.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $190. This person is overall dissatisfied with Doctor Oz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doctor Oz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Doctor Oz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Erie, Colorado, United States #1352838

Absolutely a scam! $99.95 for 0.5 ml cream!! Ridiculous!

Monson, Massachusetts, United States #1305981

DO NOT BECOME INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!

THEY WILL STEAL YOU BLIND.

If you have ordered a sample, please check you bank account. (It's the "small print" that will get you!)

This is a total rip off.They have in the fine print that if you don't cancel within 14 days you will be charged $99.95 for the little sample which is not worth the $4.95 you already paid.

They are banking on people not paying attention to their bill. Do not waste your time with the sample.

I believe my wife said they use Kim Kardashian's name to make you think it is her cream.TOTAL RIP OFF

Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1251070

Damm right I got a sample then called the next day and still started charging me I got fraud charges started but they say if you give your info for 4.95 you open your self up I say bull *** and going to bbb and facebook posting all over pass the word they will still your money