I used an app ad to purchase a the "free" samples of the Christie Brinkley skin care items. The deal listed a necessary $6.95 fee for shipping, which I clicked yes and agreed to.

I also agreed to add another sample product for another $6.95. I agreed to two one time items for $6.95 each, received those two items in the mail, but was also charged for a third sample that I did not authorize or receive. Luckily I restricted my credit card as a result, which was fortunate because then the company tried to charge me three seperate times for nearly $90 EACH. I NEVER agreed to a subscription, nor was there any text in the order form or confirmation email that alluded to ongoing payments in 14 days.

My credit card company helped me to dispute the charges, which were already blocked by my card being put on hold. We called the company, which had poor audio for customer service so you could barely hear what they were saying. the rep tried to run around in circles and was resisting providing a cancellation notice or confirmation number.

Also, I noticed no difference with the product and it didn't help anything, so it was an EXTRA RIPOFF. DO NOT USE.

Review about: Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments