My story exactly.How can you agree to something when you don't know there is something to agree to!

READ the small print I guess. I have called them twice and after much arguing and butting in on my part, I have gotten two reductions in price which will still leave me owing $60.97 for something I never received. I told the lady that it sounded like a chicken coup she was working from. I will say she was polite, duh that's their method, kill you with kindness.

When I told her that I bet the company made a lot of money this way she would have none of it. "Oh no our customers are completely pleased." Or something to that effect.

I have started a dispute filing with my bank/credit card.I don't intend to pay ANYTHING to this bunch of outlaws.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Doctor Oz. The most disappointing about free trial from Doctor Oz was very deceiving and dishonesty billing prcatices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doctor Oz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Doctor Oz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1256090

If you did not receive the item, then the dispute should take care of it. Never pay for something you don't owe. Period.