I have gotten scammed and these people literally took $100 out of my bank account.When I called, back to yell, they didn't even pick up.

My bank account is shut down because I had called and told them it was a fraud and I will be getting a new card. Not only that, these scammers payed for this insurance company called Vitalhealthylife from MY account. When I called them to purchase JUST the sample back in late December, in case it was a scam, I had placed only the amount of money that can purchase the sample and now that there is actually money in my account, they had taken it. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE and this Dr.

Oz guy? He was the one who advertised this wrinkle cream that I wanted to try out and he really should be shamed.

He should be exposed publicly so that there are no more victims encountering this drama.I could not have been more upset, they took out total of $200 from me.

Reason of review: TRANSFER SCAM SCAM .

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1299358

I also was scammed for anti wrinkle cream, paid shipping to receive sample & the following month without my approval they shipped another Juvenere cream, returned to company, I had to pay shipping with tracking number, cancelled my account, which I wasn't aware they would be sending products automatically. Have charged my visa 2 more times, but no product was shipped to me, after many calls to company, I finally resolved this nightmare & have lost over $100.00

I can't believe they can be so deceitful & it's legal