I received a FRAUD alert from my credit card company due to an UNAUTHORIZED $94 CHARGE for Dr.Oz's Youth Cream/Glow Cream.

I ordered 2 SAMPLE products for $5.99 each....after 14 days the company charged me an additional $94 for the same sample product! It's FRAUD, unscrupulous business practices and a TOTAL RIP OFF! I immediately contacted my credit card company and ultimately had to call Glow Cream customer service: 888-535-4649. The customer rep.

finally issued a 75% credit - which I very begrudgingly accepted. What a horrible lesson I learned! I will do everything possible to report, post and expose this scam! I will never support Dr.

Oz or anything he represents.

Dr.Oz, you are shameful!

Review about: Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Billing practice, Trickery.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1275412

Wow!I wish I had seen this post before I fell for the 5.99$ free trial bs.

Angelina Jolie's face (yes the famous one) was plastered all over the sight stating she endorsed this product, almost like she developed it. I can pay 5.99$ for shipping to try it. If it works I'll give it a try. 9 days later I have been charged 99$.

I called, rep said with shipping its 15 days later and by ordering your FREE trial you agree to the auto shipping (monthly) for 99$ a month. No refunds after 15 days. Thats policy and because I am cancelling. I wnt receive the product for my 99$.

We had a yelling match.

I hung up and called my bank and filed a fraud claim to get reimbursed.

They use different names

Skin refresh,essential skin now etc.

1507 east valley pkwy