I receive about 10 emails a day from Dr Oz News about all kind of stuff like green tea, losing weight, etc
On the email there is a link to unsubscribe that doesn't work. The link takes you actually to buy the product.
I tried to answer the email asking them to remove me from the list but the email is a unanswered email.
Can I do something else to get rid of Dr Oz?
Please send me an answer or do something else, but stop Dr Oz emails.
This is driving me crazy.
If it's not him, find who is sending. There is an address at the bottom of the picture I uploaded.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dr Oz Show
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I have a micro system with RCA player for 5 CDs, BZARS2052 model, made in China, and I wonder where I can get technical assistance as the CD module is..."
- "I bought 5 kits brushes with this seller, but he only sent me two kits. I showed the pictures it was IMPOSSIBLE fit 5 kits within the packaging and the..."