I ordered a product off dr oz website tru belleza omg what a scam, same problem.I only ordered the 1 trial size rapid wrinkle control 15ml bottle $3.95 asks if you also want to try the anti aging wrinkle serum $4.95 i declined but they still put it on my card with out my permission the package being sent to canada got here to late to even return it in time, even if i had known about the return policy.

And they do not tell you that you are now enrolled in a monthly subscription tru belleza sept 26 155.00 oct 6 foreverbeautiful 138.00 oct 26 tru belleza 155.00 .also somehow a company call Foreverbeautifulface.com got my card number ?And charged my card 138.00 and no product recieved

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doctor Oz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doctor Oz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Doctor Oz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments