Yes they took 201.66 out of my accoun on oct 28 again on dec they took 90.66.i have received no product.

With or without receiving a parcel which has the notice (apparantly saying i have 14 days to stop payment. Never received or ordered it. They told me i could track it with the number they give me! They sent it they can track it.

Asked several times and days to speak to a supervisor. Nothing. They constantly hang up on me. No supposidly return call from supervisor.

72 hours then 24 guess what zip nothing. They can give me up to 70% off next order. I never wanted first order. Can they give me back 70% off fist two orders?

Can they give me back my credt card. None of which were approved by me. Just before xmas and they screwed me around. I need aging cream now!

They say i can track it. They can they sent it apparantly lost it and apparantly i pay. Regardless cause they have a tracking #. So i still did not receive it.

I didnt order so why should i track i. Can they prove it left their building???!!!

No they tell me to call canada post.They must have ins on their precious product

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shipping service. Doctor Oz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doctor Oz.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments