Yes they took 201.66 out of my accoun on oct 28 again on dec they took 90.66. i have received no product.

With or without receiving a parcel which has the notice (apparantly saying i have 14 days to stop payment. Never received or ordered it. They told me i could track it with the number they give me! They sent it they can track it.

Asked several times and days to speak to a supervisor. Nothing. They constantly hang up on me. No supposidly return call from supervisor.

72 hours then 24 guess what zip nothing. They can give me up to 70% off next order. I never wanted first order. Can they give me back 70% off fist two orders?

Can they give me back my credt card. None of which were approved by me. Just before xmas and they screwed me around. I need aging cream now!

They say i can track it. They can they sent it apparantly lost it and apparantly i pay. Regardless cause they have a tracking #. So i still did not receive it.

I didnt order so why should i track i. Can they prove it left their building???!!!

No they tell me to call canada post. They must have ins on their precious product

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2016.

Comments