I just read on Pinterest that Dr Oz is vouching for yet another miracle face serum that tightens and removes deep wrinkles in just one week.Really!

Like i havent been around the block before!! Well just like one of the scams i read just minutes ago and how you get a free trial but i had to pay for shipping. I got scammed on something just like this many years ago. Next thing i know money was getting withdrawn from my checking account and it wasnt 5.95 for shipping, it was alot more.

I was furious luckily my banker found a phone number to contact these people. They were angry that i closed my account. I also told them i was going to sue them. They actually put the money back into my new account.

Unfortunately my daughter did the same thing some years later but she was not as lucky as i was, dhe lost all that money and she didnt even receive the product. This is a BIG SCAM.

my worries are that i thought since it was on Pinterest I could trust ordering on the site.How can these dishonest people sleep at night

Review about: Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments