Recently I ordered the skin cream which Dr Oz advertised as a "miracle skin cream for only $4.95" I made the mistake of believing the doc after receiving the cream and paying $4.95 my card was billed another $87.99 today. It's a rip off!!

This person wrote the review about Doctor Oz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doctor Oz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctor Oz dr oz anti-aging face cream for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Columbia, Tennessee, United States #1251902

I did the same thing .I cancelled it the morning after I ordered it , still received the shipment within 2 days , had a 89.91 dollar charge on bank card , called and stated I had cancelled, person said they did not see cancellation, tried to give me 1/2 a refund , I demanded a full refund she said let me talk to my supervisor , 3 seconds later , definitely no time to talk to ANYONE came back on and said supervisor said she could refund full amount .

Refused to fax cancelled authorization form to bank so they could remove charge immediately , was told it may take.

Up to 30 days to be credited back to bank .Have to quit reading these face book ads !