Dec.16th I ordered the Complete Derma "free trial" facial cream online- just pay $4.95 shipping.

Sounds fair enough, right? Don't do it!!! As I am trying to complete this order it offered another skin cream that was a must have for free - just $4.99 shipping. I didn't want the additional cream but it wouldn't allow me to decline it.

I thought I did remove it but when my order was complete I immediately went to my online banking to find two charges- $4.95 and $4.99. Then a few minutes later I get two emails referencing the two different orders having two different order numbers. These two conformation emails weren't very business like in appearance so I googled the product to find many poor reviews like the ones I'm reading here. The reviews also triggered in my mind this was a subscription trial which nothing in the advertising I purchased this from said anything about it being a subscription.

There was a different customer service number to call on each email which I did call and after a few failed attempts on both numbers I get to talk to someone with sketchy background noise in which I asked about with a response of those are my colleagues. I simply said I just purchased this cream moments ago and I want to cancel right now, don't send the trial creams. The calm girl kept asking me what is my goal for my face. I said that has nothing to do with canceling.

She kept up with that approach but I wouldn't answer any of her questions... just cancel now. I already had called my bank to try to dispute the charges but they wanted to just cancel my card which I didn't want to do but I did get the company to reverse the two charges.

I'll have to update this review later to see if they charge my card at a later date after the 14 day trial.There will be *** to pay if they do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of complete derma cream free trial. Doctor Oz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned complete derma cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doctor Oz.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1301809

I am very angry this website is a scam they charge you 4 .99 for free trial then 92 .99cents evey month no product and when you call costumer service they tell they cannot find your account and hong the phone up they need to be reported to the bbb

I am so angry right now! This just happened to me. I call customer service and am waiting to see if the unauthorized charges that I have demanded be removed will actually be removed.

San Jose, California, United States #1267474

These comments are absolutely correct, this Dr Oz show, his business model is nothing but fraud. I warn every one be careful

DR.OZ RIPOFF!!!.....

ordered the $5.00 wrinkle cream.

two weeks later I have not one BUT TWO CHARGES ON MY CARD ADDING UP TO OVER $200.00.DONT BUY IT !

Hayward, California, United States #1261040

This consumer is correct.Their old website stated 14 day trial period and new website states 10+ 4 day shipping.

Customer Service Rep. stated that she worked for company for 3 years and their website did not change. Customer Service Rep. also argued that one could not submit an order with agree to Terms of Services.

There was no acknowledgement of agree to Terms on their old website if one kills the pop up window and allows one to submit an order.One would never agree to $95.00 purchase with only a 10 day trial period.

Hayward, California, United States #1261037

This consumer is correct.Their old website stated 14 day trial period and new website states 10+ shipping.

Customer Service Rep.stated that she worked for company for 3 years and their website did not change.