My skin cream was purchased on 10/25/17 and I cx'd the eye serum the day I made the purchase and was charged the shipping fee even though I was assured I wouldn't receive it or be billed for it.When I called to complain about the shipping I didn't realize the sample I received was billed to my credit card company for $91.

I feel the company misrepresented themselves and no amount of explaining was getting me anywhere. The product came 15 days after I ordered it and my trial period had ended.

I am very unhappy with the billing company and will not buy any of Dr Oz's products.So much for free trials....

Review about: Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Doctor Oz?

Comments

Good morning I got rip off too I saw this product and wanted to try it and before I even get the iteam they charge my account and this is bad I hope doctor oz can see what these people doing to his fans I will never watch or even want to here about doctor oz cause over the years I watch him I really trusted him and what he says on his show I hope people are watching and don't get rip off like me