I can't believe that Dr. Oz is condoning advertising these creams.

Like many other I ordered the sample of each which was for shipping only of 4.95 and 3.99. Then low and behold I can my credit card statement and it shows not only the shipping charges, but charges of 86.95 and 85.99 respectively for the both products. They do not show this online when you are ordering the samples, or anywhere in the advertisement. One what think that someone of Dr.

Oz's stature would complain and no longer advertise these products.

I am now also fighting the charges with my credit card company. This is going to be a lengthy process, but I also want to make sure I don't get charged every month like I see some consumers have been.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cream.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Very deceiving.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2016.

Comments

Oh Yes. I have d same experience with these face cream and eye serum.

They trucked u in only S&H but will auto charge you on ur credit card. It's clearly a scam. I ended up getting charge with almost$400 in my credit card.sad part is ,I ended up with rashes on my face. Took pic of it for future ref.

I reported it BBB but I haven't got any respond. GRRRR!

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1312276

WARNING. This company is a SCAM.

I had the same experience where they promise to send a sample with shipping and handling charge only. My bank account was later charged $89. There was no mention of this in the literature.

Do not conduct any business with this so called company. Shame on them for stealing from honest hardworking people.