I can't believe that Dr.Oz is condoning advertising these creams.

Like many other I ordered the sample of each which was for shipping only of 4.95 and 3.99. Then low and behold I can my credit card statement and it shows not only the shipping charges, but charges of 86.95 and 85.99 respectively for the both products. They do not show this online when you are ordering the samples, or anywhere in the advertisement. One what think that someone of Dr.

Oz's stature would complain and no longer advertise these products.

I am now also fighting the charges with my credit card company.This is going to be a lengthy process, but I also want to make sure I don't get charged every month like I see some consumers have been.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Doctor Oz. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $175 and wants Doctor Oz to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very deceiving. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctor Oz radiant skin com for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1312276

WARNING.This company is a SCAM.

I had the same experience where they promise to send a sample with shipping and handling charge only. My bank account was later charged $89. There was no mention of this in the literature.

Do not conduct any business with this so called company.Shame on them for stealing from honest hardworking people.